Competition European Mobility Week 2021
Are you working for a LCCI member company? During European Mobility Week 2021, would you like to try out a different means of transport for your way to work instead of driving alone with your car?
Changing the way you often behave feels good and brings joy – this also applies to your way to work. By bicycle or on foot, you can get to your workplace in a cheerful way and strengthen your own immune system at the same time. By bus, train or car pooling, you can start your evening in a relaxed manner right after work. In addition to the environment and the idea of climate protection, everyone benefits directly.
Participate and win
All employees who do not travel to work alone in their cars during the European Mobility Week 2021 are entitled to take part in a competition. To take part in the competition, employees must complete the online entry form. All employees of LIHK member companies and the Liechtenstein National Administration are eligible to participate. The winners will be chosen at random from among all participants. We and your colleagues will be happy to receive photos on Facebook and Instagram with #nichtalleinimauto.
All those who have filled out the online entry form will automatically be entered into the prize draw and the winner will be chosen at random. There is a chance to win:
- 5x vouchers Einkaufsland Liechtenstein worth CHF 100 each
- 1x PD-S Laser meter from Hilti Aktiengesellschaft
- 3x reusable water bottles (chilly’s bottles) from Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- 5x bottles of wine from LGT Bank AG
- 5x bicycle lights from Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG
- 3x monthly LIEmobil subscription worth CHF 72 each
- 1x ladies’ and gents’ watch each and 5x ballpoint pens from Swarovski AG
- 6x aluminium bidon from thysssenkrupp Presta AG