Competition European Mobility Week 2022
Are you working for a LCCI member company? During European Mobility Week 2022, would you like to try out a different means of transport for your way to work instead of driving alone with your car?
Changing the way you often behave feels good and brings joy – this also applies to your way to work. By bicycle or on foot, you can get to your workplace in a cheerful way and strengthen your own immune system at the same time. By bus, train or car pooling, you can start your evening in a relaxed manner right after work. In addition to the environment and the idea of climate protection, everyone benefits directly.
Participate and win
All employees who do not travel to work alone in their cars during the European Mobility Week 2022 are entitled to take part in a competition. To take part in the competition, employees must complete the online entry form. All employees of LIHK member companies and the Liechtenstein National Administration are eligible to participate. The winners will be chosen at random from among all participants. We and your colleagues will be happy to receive photos on Facebook and Instagram with #nichtalleinimauto.
All those who have filled out the online entry form will automatically be entered into the prize draw and the winner will be chosen at random. There is a chance to win:
- 5x vouchers Einkaufsland Liechtenstein worth CHF 100 each
- 1x PD-S Laser meter from Hilti Aktiengesellschaft
- 5x SKROSS World Travel Adapter incl. cotton bag from Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- 5x Weekender leisure bag from Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG
- 2x vouchers worth CHF 50.00 each for Fabrikladen Ospelt in Bendern, Sargans and in the Malbuner Stuba in Malbun
- 3x monthly pass for all zones of LIEmobil worth CHF 72.00 each
- 2x tealight and 4x organiser of Swarovski AG
- 6x aluminium bidon of thysssenkrupp Presta AG
- 1x honey set with 6 different types of honey, 6x SIGG bottles and 5x lanyard charging cable 2in1 from VP Bank AG