Competition European Mobility Week 2023
Are you working for a LCCI member company? During European Mobility Week 2023, would you like to try out a different means of transport for your way to work instead of driving alone with your car?
Changing the way you often behave feels good and brings joy – this also applies to your way to work. By bicycle or on foot, you can get to your workplace in a cheerful way and strengthen your own immune system at the same time. By bus, train or car pooling, you can start your evening in a relaxed manner right after work. In addition to the environment and the idea of climate protection, everyone benefits directly.
Participate and win
All employees who do not travel to work alone in their cars during the European Mobility Week 2023 are entitled to take part in a competition. To take part in the competition, employees must complete the online entry form. All employees of LIHK member companies and the Liechtenstein National Administration are eligible to participate. The winners will be chosen at random from among all participants. We and your colleagues will be happy to receive photos on Facebook and Instagram with #nichtalleinimauto.
All those who have filled out the online entry form will automatically be entered into the prize draw and the winner will be chosen at random. You have the chance to win one of more than 50 prizes worth a total of over CHF 2,500:
- 3x vouchers for Einkaufsland Liechtenstein worth CHF 100.00 each
- 1x laser measuring device PD-S from Hilti Aktiengesellschaft
- 3x Running-Sets (consisting of a runner’s shirt, water bottle, chocolate and keychain) from INFICON AG
- 5x SKROSS World Travel Adapter from Ivoclar
- 5x Bags from LGT Bank AG
- 10x Weekender bags and 10x keychains from Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG
- 3x monthly passes for all zones of LIEmobil
- 6x Cool-Towels from thyssenkrupp Presta AG
- 2x candle holders and 2x organizers from Swarovski AG
- 8x 2in1 Lanyard charging cables and 5x BBQ Sauce “Jack Daniels” from VP Bank AG